How to transfer photos from iPhone to Android?
here are six methods.
1.Using Messaging Apps (MMS):
This method allows you to send photos from your iPhone to an Android device using the built-in messaging app.
- Open Messages App: Launch the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Start a New Message: Tap the compose button (usually a pencil or a “+” icon) to start a new message.
- Select Recipient: Enter the recipient’s phone number or select their contact from your address book.
- Attach Photo: Tap the camera icon within the message box, then select the photo you want to send from your iPhone’s photo library.
- Send the Message: Tap the send button (usually a blue arrow) to send the message. The photo will be sent as an MMS to the recipient’s Android device.
You can send photos from your iPhone to an Android device via email.
- Open Photos App: Launch the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select Photo: Choose the photo you want to send.
- Share via Email: Tap the share icon (a square with an arrow pointing up) and select your email app (e.g., Mail).
- Compose Email: In your email app, enter the recipient’s email address, subject, and any message you want to include.
- Send Email: Tap the send button to send the email with the attached photo to the recipient.
3.Using Cloud Storage Services (Google Drive):
This method involves uploading photos to a cloud storage service and sharing them with the recipient.
- Install Google Drive: Download and install the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Open Google Drive: Launch the Google Drive app and sign in with your Google account or create one.
- Upload Photo: Tap the “+” button or the “Add” icon, then select “Upload” and choose the photo you want to transfer.
- Share Photo: Once the photo is uploaded, tap on it, then tap the share icon (usually represented by three dots or lines connected by a triangle).
- Generate Shareable Link: Select the option to create a shareable link and copy the link to your clipboard.
- Send Link: Open your messaging app or email app, paste the link, and send it to the recipient. They can open the link and download the photo to their Android device.
4.Using Third-Party File Transfer Apps:
Third-party apps like “Send Anywhere” allow easy cross-platform file transfers.
- Install Send Anywhere: Install the “Send Anywhere” app on both your iPhone and the recipient’s Android device.
- Open Send Anywhere: Launch the app on both devices.
- Select Photo: On your iPhone, select the photo you want to send, then tap the “Send” button within the app.
- Generate Code: The app will generate a unique code or a QR code.
- Enter Code or Scan QR: On the Android device, enter the code or scan the QR code generated on your iPhone.
- Transfer Completes: The photo will be transferred from your iPhone to the Android device.
If both devices have Bluetooth, you can use it to transfer photos.
- Enable Bluetooth: On both devices, enable Bluetooth in the settings.
- Pair Devices: Pair the iPhone with the Android device by searching for nearby devices and selecting each other.
- Select Photo: On the iPhone, go to the photo you want to transfer.
- Share via Bluetooth: Tap the share icon and select Bluetooth. Choose the paired Android device.
- Accept Transfer: On the Android device, accept the incoming Bluetooth transfer request.
- Transfer Completes: The photo will be sent from the iPhone to the Android device via Bluetooth.
6.Using QR Code or Barcode Scanner Apps:
This method involves creating a QR code or barcode for the photo and scanning it on the Android device.
- Install QR Code/Barcode Scanner Apps: Install a QR code or barcode scanner app on both devices (e.g., “QR Code Reader” or “Barcode Scanner”).
- Generate QR Code: On the iPhone, use a QR code generator app or website to create a QR code for the photo you want to send.
- Scan QR Code: Open the QR code or barcode scanner app on the Android device and scan the QR code generated on your iPhone.
- Download Photo: The app will recognize the QR code and provide a link to download the photo to the Android device.
Third-Party File Transfer Apps to send photos from iPhone to Android
There are several third-party file transfer apps that you can use to send photos from an iPhone to an Android device. Here are a few popular ones:
Send Anywhere is a versatile cross-platform file-sharing app available on both iOS and Android. It allows you to send photos and other files quickly and securely using a unique transfer code or QR code.
SHAREit is a widely used file transfer app that supports various file types, including photos, videos, and documents. It works across iOS and Android devices, making it a convenient option for transferring photos.
Xender is another popular cross-platform file-sharing app. It offers fast transfers and supports multiple file formats, making it suitable for sending photos from iPhone to Android.
Zapya is a user-friendly file transfer app available on both iOS and Android. It allows you to send photos and other files to nearby devices without an internet connection.
Instashare is a straightforward file transfer app that works between iOS and Android devices. You can drag and drop photos to send them quickly.
6.Files by Google:
While primarily an Android app, Files by Google has a feature called “Peer-to-Peer” that enables easy file sharing between Android and iOS devices. It’s especially useful if the Android device has this app installed.
Feem is a cross-platform file-sharing app that supports photo transfers between iOS and Android devices. It’s known for its simplicity and speed.
Dukto is an open-source file transfer app that’s available on both iOS and Android. It’s straightforward to use for sending photos and other files.
Also read: PowerPoint Presentation